Event page customization is one of the defining features of NIGHTOUT.com. We wanted to make it easy for event organizers who host amazing events for awesome people to sell tickets on a custom designed, sexy and easy to use website.
First and foremost, to make your event page look great - you will want to upload an Event Poster. This can be a pre-designed poster, venue or artist picture, or any image you want to represent your event. You can upload this picture during the 'Create My Event' step by step process, or afterwards under the 'General Info' tab.
Next, we recommend changing the design theme of your event page. The 'Custom Design' allows you to customize your own theme or use one from our Theme Library. You can choose a sleek theme that matches the style of your poster and your page will be unique and look put together. For more details on customizing themes check out our theme article!
If you don't see a theme you like, have an image you would like to use as the background or are interested in a custom theme - feel free to contact NIGHTOUT Support at [email protected] for more details.
There are tons of other ways to customize your event as well :
- Embed videos or images into your event description
- Activate Social Stream to pull content from Facebook, Twitter and Instagram directly onto your event page
- Include the Event Location and an interactive event map will show on your page
- Will there be live music at your event? Include a Featured Artist to show their info on your page
- Customize your URL for better search engine results
Have any questions? Want more tips? Contact NIGHTOUT Support at [email protected] or 800-936-3126