Your health & safety is our priority here at NIGHTOUT. We are monitoring the impacts of the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic very closely based on the rules and recommendations set forth by the CDC, WHO, and the local municipalities in which we operate. Universal safety and customer satisfaction remain our top priorities at the moment. Throughout this difficult time, it is very important that we all stick together as a community and weather this storm in the safest and most efficient way possible.
Due to the high volume of required event cancellations and postponements, we would like to outline best practices to ensure any and all actions moving forward are handled in the best way possible.
It is very important to note that we (NIGHTOUT) solely provide our ticketing services to our clients, the event producers. We do not own, operate, or produce any of the events or venues that we sell tickets for.
How To Make Informed Decisions:
- We highly recommend that all users of NIGHTOUT closely follow the regulations and recommendations set forth by the CDC, WHO, the state, and city in which their event(s) is/are occurring. Those resources will give you the latest updates and allow you to make an informed decision on how you should proceed with your social activity and preparedness.
- For any event(s) you are currently a ticket holder for, please be sure to closely monitor all communications from the event organizer. This includes, but is not limited to, direct emails, social posts and website updates.
- Should you have any questions beyond the information available, please do not direct those inquiries to us. Instead, please reach out to the event producer or the venue directly for the event(s) that you are inquiring about.
How To Proceed If One Or More Event(s) You Purchased Tickets For Has Been Cancelled:
- If you have seen that an event you were set to attend is canceled, please know that we are working very closely with our event organizers to navigate the multitude of circumstances and policies to quickly and efficiently accommodate all involved.
- In most cases, there will be refunds issued for any and all tickets that you have purchased.
- We understand how important your hard-earned dollars are to you, and we want to ensure that all parties are taken care of in this circumstance. That said, please note that all event revenue does not belong to us and we need to have approval in all circumstances from the event organizer prior to taking action.
- We ask that you please remain patient as all involved are trying to navigate the multitude of quickly changing sets of rules and regulations whilst fielding the massive amount of refund cases and inquiries.
- Due to the high volume of cancellations, customers will see a refund on their bank statement within 15-21 business days. *This timeline is subject to change.
- Per our Terms and Conditions that all purchasers must accept prior to purchase, our service charge and credit card processing are not refundable under any circumstance.
- In the event you have purchased Refund Protection during your initial checkout, as with the majority of purchase insurance options, this process is not handled by NIGHTOUT or our clients whatsoever. The refund protection you purchased is through our ticket insurance partner, Booking Protect.
- Should you have coverage, and you are needing to initiate a claim, please go directly to Booking Protect and initiate your claim (Booking Protect Claim).
- If you did not purchase Refund Protection on your order, this will not apply to you.
How To Proceed If One Or More Event(s) You Purchased For Has Been Postponed:
- If you have seen that an event you were set to attend is postponed, please know that we are working very closely with our event organizers to navigate the multitude of circumstances and policies to quickly and efficiently accommodate all involved.
- In most cases, the event organizers are working very hard and quickly to determine a safe date and time to reschedule the event, as well as finding new venues if applicable.
- Many of our event organizers with postponed events are not immediately refunding all ticket purchasers. Instead, they are willing to honor all purchased tickets for the new event date or future dates in 2021.
- If this is the case for your event(s), please note that the ticket(s) you have in your NIGHTOUT account, that you have been emailed directly, or printed tickets, will still be valid for the new event date. Please be sure to hold on to those tickets and bookmark any and all confirmation emails received.
- If you cannot make the new date(s), or if you are simply looking for a refund given the circumstances, please reach out directly to your event organizer or the venue to further discuss options. They will work directly with our team to make sure you are taken care of in a timely manner.
If the above did not answer your questions or address any concerns, please send an inquiry directly to the organizer of your event with your question(s).
We at NIGHTOUT are certainly hoping for the best for you, your family and your friends through this trying time. We look forward to when we can resume service to get you and yours to the most fantastic events, but in the meantime, we hope that you stay safe, healthy, and keep being awesome!
The NIGHTOUT team