NIGHTOUT makes it easy for anyone to create events!
First things first... To create events on NIGHTOUT we have to start with the basics:
- In order to start creating events you must have a verified NIGHTOUT account. Don't have a NIGHTOUT account and want to get verified? No problem, go here and select "Get Started."
- Once you click "Get Started," you will jump right into creating a NIGHTOUT account, getting verified and creating your organization page.
- Already have an organization on NIGHTOUT? Awesome, to create an event start here! From there, NIGHTOUT will walk you through the event creation process.
Don't forget to carefully review our Organizer Terms & Conditions before you start creating events on NIGHTOUT.
Create an Event
First, you must create or select an organization to start building your event page. Then, NIGHTOUT will provide an "Event Details" template for you to simply enter information & details about your event in the required fields.
Event Details - tips on customizable features
- Custom URL (long link)
- Subdomain (short link)
- Event Poster - to make your event page look great, upload an Event Poster. This any image or graphic you want to represent your event.
- Event Description WYSWG - embed videos or images into your event description
- Event Location - be sure to include the location of your event. In order for your event to show up on NIGHTOUT you must include the event location... plus doing so creates an awesome interactive map your event page.
- Recurring events
Adding & Editing Ticket Types
NIGHTOUT offers tons of customization options for your ticket types to ensure all your ticketing bases are covered. Learn the specs on ticket creation!
- Ticket Types - Early Bird, GA, VIP, etc.
- Ticket Description - best place to mention what the ticket includes, especially when you have different ticket types
- Ticket Quantity - max/min of tickets that can be purchased per user
- Ticket Price - when adding ticket price please keep in mind you have two options for the service fee
- Service Fee - covers credit card processing as well as all of Night Out’s service fees
- Passing on vs. Absorbing the Service Fee - earn the full face value the ticket or absorb the fee which will take the fee out of the face value of the ticket.
- On-sale Rules
- Advanced Ticket Settings
Publishing your event
When you reach the final step of the event creation process you can choose to make your event live or keep it in draft mode if you want to hold off on publishing the event.
Publishing your event makes it live and discoverable to search engines and on NIGHTOUT.com. Once published, you can set your privacy settings. By default we list all created events on NIGHTOUT. However, you can opt-out and choose to not list it publicly. You have the following publish settings when making your event live:
- Show publicly on NIGHTOUT
- Only show on your organization profile page
- Keep private & only accessible by link
Pro-tip: Don't forget to enter your Purchase Conditions after you have finished creating your event.
Customizing your event page
Event page customization is one of the defining features of NIGHTOUT. Our Custom Design feature allows you to customize your own event page design to align with your brand or event theme. Learn more about the customizing the design of your event page and additional features to make your event page stand out here!
Last, but not least, don't forget to cash in on all your successful events! In order to receive your sales revenue you MUST fill out all fields within the "Payout Information" tab on your Organization Dashboard.
If you need assistance within your organization or event dashboard please contact your sales representative or contact NIGHTOUT Support at [email protected] or 800-936-3126.