If you have promoters working to advertise and sell tickets for your event, giving them promoter access is a useful feature. Promoters can see their own sales stats as well as have access to their unique tracking link - making it easy for them to monitor their progress and create tracking links without having to constantly check in with the event organizer.
To invite a promoter, select the Promotor tab on your event (or organization) dashboard.
Type the promoter's email in the designated field and click '+ Invite Promoter'. Once invited, the promoter will automatically receive an invitation email. From there the promoter will be prompted to view their invitation via email with the option to 'Accept' or 'Ignore.'
Once accepted, the promoter will be redirected to their Promoter Dashboard where they will find their unique tracking link to use as well as their individual sales statistics.
- Access their Promoter Dashboard specifically for your event.
- Use their unique link to promote your event.
- View their individual sales statistics.
- Edit your event.
- Access ticket buyers personal information.
- Invite additional promoters to your event.
- Invite collaborators (what's this?) to your event.
- View the event guest list.
- Create additional unique tracking links for your event.
- View the overall sales statistics of the event.
What You Can Expect to See for Promoters You Invite
On the Stats tab on your event's dashboard, scroll down to find the "Promoter Stats" section. You can also click the promoter's name and expand the section to get the breakdown of their stats by individual ticket type.
For any questions regarding this article or inviting promoters to your event, please contact [email protected] or give us a call 800-936-3126!